Well - that's the end of the R.I.P challenge and I had a great time. I read some books that I would not have heard of, let alone thought of reading, otherwise and found some great new blogs to add to my reader list.
All in all, I read seven books but I do still have a few of my original wishlist on my bookshelf so you might see a few more belated reads popping up!
- Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
- Little, Big - John Crowley
- The End of Mr Y - Scarlett Thomas
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle - Shirley Jackson
- The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
- The Book With No Name - Anonymous
- The Woman in Black - Susan Hill