Saturday 5 July 2008

For non RookRabbiters


They're giving away free books to the first 1000 people who upload bookshelves and tag five books. New registrations only so that's me out but I might as well spread joy since I utterly failed to get my act together in time to participate in BAFAB week.

I feel even worse about this as I won a book today over at Oxford Reader's blog. Rumours I bribed Andrex the rabbit are false, I tell you. False! *cough*

I'll run a random one myself soon though. Promise! Or I could plan something insane for the next one in October. Food for thought!

2 comments:

GlassCurls said...

Don't feel guilty, there are other BAFAB draws and many years in which to do them. I also confirm you didn't bribe Andrex the rabbit - mainly because he's not a rabbit. He is a dog, as in the cute ball of fluff that runs around the tv. His ears are all over the place because he has been muchly loved!

Peta said...

Erp. What a faux pas! My humble apologies to Andrex. How could I have possibly thought he was a rabbit? The shame.