Sunday 1 March 2009

February Reading List

I can't believe that another month has passed and that it's time to re-cap my reading list as well as to make my donation of £1 per book to Book Aid International as part of my commitment to the Year of Readers challenge.

I've been really busy this month and don't seem to have found time to post book reviews but I'll do my best to catch up today! I'd say I'll do better next month but I suspect that won't actually be the case! :D

Wildwood Dancing
- Juliette Marillier
Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert Heinlein
The Gone-Away World - Nick Harkaway
The Android's Dream - John Scalzi
The Convenient Marriage, The Nonesuch and Faros Daughter - Georgette Heyer
The Way of Shadows - Brent Weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of any of these books, but I love Georgette Heyer! Would love to see your reviews of her books soon! =)